15 Amazing Video Marketing Stats That Will Blow Your Mind
Do you use video as part of your marketing strategy? If you don’t, then you’re practically the only one. Videos have an enormous marketing power, whether you’re using it in blogs, on YouTube, in emails, on opt-in pages, or wherever. Here are the stats to prove it:
- Including a video on your landing page can increase conversions by 80 percent.
- Including videos in your emails can lead to between a 200-300 percent increase of your click-through-rate.
- Sixty-four percent of people are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it online.
- Ninety percent of people say that viewing a video about a product is helpful in their purchasing process.
- Almost half of all people online view at least one video a month.
- On average, people online are exposed to over 32 videos each month.
- Eighty-seven percent of online marketers are already using video.
- Ninety-two percent of online video consumers share videos with others.
- Eighty percent of consumers will remember a video ad they viewed in the last 30 days.
- Sixty-five percent of executives will visit a marketer’s website after viewing a video.
- Thirty-six percent of consumers trust video ads.
- People spend 88 percent more time on a site that has videos.
- More content is uploaded every 30 days online than all the three major TV networks have created in three decades.
- According to Forrester, one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words (so much for “a picture is worth a thousand words”).
- YouTube video uploads double each year.
For help with your video productions, just contact us.
About Advanced Media Integration
Since 1976, Advanced Media Integration has established itself as an expert in multimedia production, duplication, and replication. With specializations in Short-Run CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray Duplication, as well as Replication services, Advanced Media Integration has an answer for all of your multimedia requirements. Additionally, Advanced Media Integration provides Video Production services including Production, Editing, Script/Technical Writing, and DVD Authoring. Additional services include Product Photography, Graphic Design, Audio and Video Restoration, and Video, Film, and Photo Conversions/Transfers. For more information regarding our services, contact one of our sales representatives.
Leave a Reply